Disclaimer: I received a pair of Aftershokz Trekz Titanium PINK Headphones to review for the #AwareWithPink campaign as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! (I also am involved in the campaign with Sweat Pink, but only received one pair of headphones, I just love the cause so am promoting it in any way I know how!)
I absolutely love my headphones from Aftershokz. The Trekz Titanium I already owned in green, but was able to snag in Limited Edition PINK as part of breast cancer awareness month and Trekz commitment to giving back and help to end this disease.
What I Love About Trekz
You can read my full review here, or check out this list of my favorite Trekz features and why I think you should snag a pair!
- Trekz Titanium Pink are super flexible and lightweight with their titanium frame, and they’ll stay in place, no matter what you put them through. Handstands? Backflips? No problem!
- Trekz Titanium Pink are IP55 rated – which technically means you can hose them down and they’ll survive. Don’t go swimming with them, but rain and excessive sweat won’t do damage!
- Trekz Titanium Pink are wireless, sweat resistant and perfect for fitness enthusiasts. They don’t go inside or over your ears, so you don’t need to worry about them falling out mid-workout!
- You can make and take calls, enjoy music or podcasts on the go with Trekz Titanium Pink (all while looking great)! You’ve got the perfect workout partner with Trekz Titanium Pink, and they’ll keep you company for 6+ hours without needing a charge (that’s more than we can say for most workout buddies) 😉
- You no longer have to choose between listening to Beyoncé or your running partner. With Trekz Titanium Pink, you can enjoy the company of both, since these headphones don’t go inside or over your ears and block out your environment or conversations!
Give Back by Using #AwareWithPink
I love when companies commit to giving back. The cool thing about Trekz is that you can choose to buy the headphones and 25% of your purchase price will be donated towards the cause, or you can send out tweets with the hashtag #AwareWithPink and Trekz will donate 25 cents for every tweet sent out. Full details below:
For every unit sold on aftershokz.com from September 1st to October 31st, 2016, AfterShokz will donate 25% of proceeds to Bright Pink, a non-profit that focuses on breast and ovarian cancer awareness and action. Every time #AwareWithPink is used on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, AfterShokz will donate an additional 25 cents to Bright Pink to extend the awareness. Spreading the hashtag will fund Bright Pink’s ongoing efforts to educate and drive awareness about how being proactive can make all the difference.
So, if you don’t have Trekz Titanium yet then go grab yourself a pair, or if you do, be sure to spread the word with the hashtag #AwareWithPink.
Bonus with Purchase
When you purchase the headphones, you can add a small case to your cart and get it for free by using the code: PINK at checkout. Help cure breast cancer, get a pair of safe headphones, and a free case. What are you waiting for? Go grab a pair now!
Stay tuned during the month of October for a fun Instagram challenge with Sweat Pink, Aftershokz and me! More info to come.