Disclaimer: BibRave and BUFF have partnered up for a BUFF prizepack giveaway, and as part of being a BibRave Pro, I am giving you a chance to win!. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Hey all! So I have a pretty fun little post and giveaway today. As a Bibrave Pro, I get to run with a buff during my races and training runs. That’s it in my gym bag, the bright orange BibRave fabric circle you see below. It’s a fun accessory to keep sweat at bay and now you can win an entire prize pack of your own, with multiple buffs and other awesome prizes!
What is a buff you may ask?
Let me explain.
A buff is tubular headwear. This means you can wear it a lot of different ways! Which is great for racing, hiking and changing weather conditions. You can wear it as a neck warmer, scarf, headband, bandana, hat, mouthguard and more! It’s very versatile. I have even wrapped mine around my wrist and used it as a sweat band.
What Can I Win?
2 UV BUFFS
1 Merino Wool BUFF
1 UV Half BUFF
How to Enter the Giveaway
To enter to win during the entire month of May, you just need to commit to taking a #buffie (a photo of you in a buff, get it?) with a BibRave Pro at a race. Then share this photo on Instagram or Twitter. You must include:
- Take a #buffie with a Bibrave Pro (Hey, that’s me! Find me at 4 different races in May). The photo must be taken at a race. (Find me at Eugene Marathon, Bank of Marin Run Fest, The Human Race in Ukiah, and Vine Body Sole in Napa.
- Tag @Bibrave and @buff_usa in a Twitter or Instagram post.
- Use hashtags #buffie and #bibchat.
- Post between May 1-31, 2016.
- Be a US Resident
- Participants can enter buffs from multiple events
- One #buffie entry per race
- Twitter and Instagram entries only
That’s it. Simple enough, right? Good luck and come take an awesome #buffie with me during the month of May. First up, I’ll be at the Eugene Marathon and Half on May 1, 2016! Find me and let’s take a snap!
Other races you can find me at:
The Human Race, Ukiah, CA – May 7, 2016
Vine Body Sole, Napa, CA – May 13-14, 2016
Bank of Marin Run Fest, Marin County, CA – May 21, 2016
Good luck and see you at the races!